Friday, June 29, 2012

Nomming Soon..........

In the autumn I shall be adding another item to the (site) menu: PASTRY OF THE WEEK!
Yes indeedy.  Purely for the education and edification of The Internet I shall drag myself to the Boulangerie Quissac every week and buy a pastry or cake.  I shall photograph it, taste it, then attempt to reproduce it.  Opinion will be sought from friends and family as to the level of my success/failure and the best recipes posted.

At Christmas I took a plate of my mince pies (will post my mincemeat recipe nearer the season) to the boulangerie and the whole staff loved them.  I am hoping that with enough bribes like that I may be able to charm my way into shadowing the boulanger for a shift or two :)

There. Now The Internet has something to look forward to over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment